Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Heavy heart

I write with a heavy heart today.  My husband and Alex are gone for a few days for spring break and i'm missing them so much.  If things were ok between my husband and I then I would be ok with him going off, but not right now.  Rite now I feel he needs to be home, but he doesn't want to be.  We are not splitting up (or at least if we are i'm not aware of it). I think the exact words out of his mouth is "I think it would be good for us to have a few days apart."  Maybe it would but that's not what I want.  I don't like coming home to an empty house.  Yes, I am very excited for Alex because this is spring break and I want him to have fun.  They went out to my husbands parents house which is way out in the country.  There are tons of fun things to do and the weather is supposed to be perfect this week.  So in that aspect i'm thrilled! Like I told my husband if we were a perfectly happy couple then you going off for a few days wouldn't bother me because I would be secure in our relationship.  I would also know that a part of my husband WASN'T wanting to be away from ME.  Maybe a few days apart will help us I just don't know.  Do you guys think four or five days apart will help?
blog comments powered by Disqus