Saturday, November 1, 2008

Contest!!

UPDATED:
We have a winner!! I would like to congratulate Kathy at Mom of Many! Please head on over to her blog and take a look! I would like to thank everyone who entered this contest. Wow it was amazing all of the wonderful comments you guys left! I enjoyed reading every single one of them. I am in the process of visiting every one's blog as well. I have really enjoyed reading about all of you guys! Please come back and visit!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time for another contest! I felt this prize was a good one to give away in dedication to Mr. Jingles! The following children's book is absolutely wonderful. We have all of these books (this one in particular we have two copies of. This book is brand new) and read them daily. Alex loves them and what's even better is so do I. So I bring you:
Skippyjon Jones......the Siamese Cat who thinks he is a Chihuahua!

Contest Rules:
1. Leave a comment for one entry into the contest. The comment can be about anything. Tell us about yourself, your family, your blog, etc.
2. To gain one extra entry post a little blurb about this contest on your blog and link back to this post.
3. Tell others about this contest (not required) More entries=more fun!!
4. Have fun and good luck!!!

This contest will end October 31st, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. CST
This contest is listed at http://www.donttryit.com/bloggy_giveaways/ for the bloggy giveaways quarterly carnival!
Thanks for stopping by and reading my ramblings!!
blog comments powered by Disqus