Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School

Alex started second grade today. It is hard to believe that two years ago we were walking the halls of the school for the first time looking for his Kindergarten class. Now he is a pro at this school thing and doesn't really need mommy's help. This makes me both happy and sad. I love that he's independent but at the same time it makes me so sad that my baby is growing up!! I am so excited for him. I can't wait to see what he learns this year. Plus, second graders are the oldest kids in the school. I remember that was a huge deal when I was in school. It was kind of a territorial thing. Needless to say this morning was very hectic and exciting!! After a quick shower Alex was dressed and ready to head out the door....of course mom had to take a few pics first! For some reason only one saved to my phone but at least it wasn't a total loss.
He even posed a little for the camera!
blog comments powered by Disqus