Monday, September 29, 2008

Not Me Monday

I stumbled upon this blog a few weeks ago (see the Not Me Monday link on the left side) that was so uplifting and fun to read. She has started a fun little thing called "Not Me Monday." It is actually very therapeutical and just plain fun!! So please join in on the fun!

1. I did not eat an entire bag on Milan cookies in one day

2. I absolutely did not let Alex go to school this morning without taking a shower and smelling a tid bit like a combination of outdoors and sweat.

3. I do not read this one in particular blog religiously (not naming names/blogs) and then go home and talk about them to my friends and hubby like I ACTUALLY no them when in fact they don't even no I exist.

4. I did not leave my dirty clothes on the floor and walk around them for at least two days like they were not even there. I did not step on them either...

5. I did not cuss at the man driving in front of me who was driving too slow...oh did I mention Alex was NOT in the car with me to hear the obscenities??

6. I did not take an extra ten minutes at lunch today even though I knew it was time to go back to work.

7. I do not wait to the last minute to get things done even if I have had months to prepare..no not me


8. I did not tell Alex he could skip brushing his teeth just one night because I was exhausted

9. I did not spend fifty dollars at Walgreen's on cleaning supplies and then go home and tell my husband I only spent twenty.


10. I did not blog at work!!

Have a great Monday!!
blog comments powered by Disqus