Friday, June 27, 2008

All grown up!

My mom's dress shop is closing down so we have been cleaning and packing boxes. While packing last weekend we came across an old floppy disc that had Alex written on it. We assumed it was picture(s)but were not for sure. We don't own a computer anymore that even has an A drive but luckily my computer at work does. I couldn't wait to see what was on the disc! So here is what I found....



Alex was two years old in this picture. I just love this picture of him. He was actually caught messing with something he wasn't suppose to and has the look of "what? i'm not doing anything!?"



I wanted to post this picture as well to show how much he has grown up and changed. This picture was taken last summer at Woodward Park. He had just turned six! I think he's pretending to ride a horse?
blog comments powered by Disqus