Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I am still here!

Wow it's been ALONG time since my last post. I don't know what happened but time just kind of slipped by. The Holidays went really well. We had such a great time being with family and Santa was super good to Alex this year. I love Christmas and all of the magic that comes along with it!! I have a ton of pictures to post (we finally got a new camera last month!).

As far as the whole getting pregnant thing goes....no major news flash when I say that i'm still not pregnant. Actually we have kind of taken a break from trying this past month. I just couldn't take anymore and needed a break. Don't get me wrong i'm still hoping and praying that it happens. It's just when we are trying I get a little obsessed right around the time my period should be due and start taking pregnancy tests like a mad woman. I'm sure you guys know what I mean when I say "I think I see a faint line. Is that a line???" I just couldn't do it this month!! By the way I really hate pregnancy tests.

Ok not that I have a huge reader base or anything, but I was wondering if any of you have any experience with the fertility drug Clomid. Many moons ago I took it for about a month, then my ex-husband decided to start acting like an total ass and we split up so I obviously quit taking it. I don't even think it had time to work. Back then I didn't even think I had problems with fertility. I just whined to my OB that I hadn't gotten pregnant in about a months time and she said well let's try this and see how it works. Have any of you ever tried it? Did it work? Are there any terrible side affects? Does it increase your chance of having multiples? I seem to remember my doctor saying it didn't, but I'm not sure! I would sure appreciate any information you guys have to offer!

Well I better get back to the grind of things and actually work! Have a great Tuesday guys!
blog comments powered by Disqus