Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Life's Simple Pleasures

I just visited Kelly's Korner (which by the way I just adore her blog) and she has a cool post up and I thought I would participate. It's been awhile since I have participated in something fun on my blog. There are so many simple pleasures in my life that sometimes I take for granted. Hopefully this will be a reminder to all of us that sometimes we just need to slow down and enjoy life's Simple Pleasures! So here goes my list in no particular order:
  • Making a pallet on the floor and watching movies with Alex
  • Going in Alex's room at night and watching him sleep...he looks so sweet and peaceful.
  • The way the air smells right before it's going to rain
  • Watching my sweet dog Hammie roll around on his back and make weird noises (cracks me up every time!)
  • Going on a walk with my family and talking about anything and everything
  • Hitting the snooze button in the mornings
  • Talking on the phone
  • The sound of thunder and rain
  • The fact that Alex still thinks i'm cool
  • Warm summer nights
  • Mt. Dew (or sprite) with fresh strawberries in it
  • Burritos with sour cream
  • The feeling you get when you first fall in love
  • Alex's adorable little feet. I have loved them since day 1!! Some may think that's weird, but I just love his cute feet!
  • The way my husband looks at me when I do something silly

Oh how the list can go on and on!! Here are just a few of my Simple Pleasures in life. How about you guys?

blog comments powered by Disqus