Monday, February 8, 2010

Not Me Monday!

Wow it has been ALONG time since I have participated in Not Me Monday as you can see here.  It is so much fun so I thought today I would come out of Not Me Monday hiding.  You can go to Mckmama's site and read so many great posts as well as put your Not Me post up on Mr. Linky!
  • I did not go to the grocery store Saturday night in my pajamas and hair rollers...that would be really embarassing
  • I certainly did not let my son stay up until 10:30 on a school night watching a movie just because he told me I was "the best mom in the entire world".
  • I did not drink 3 Dr. Peppers and eat half a bag of Sour Cream and Onion chips in roughly an hour and then wonder why I have gained weight.
  • I did not laugh until I couldn't breathe when my husband fell while we were roller skating.  Not me! A loving caring wife would have ran over to make sure he was ok.
Well I feel better!  So what did you guys NOT do this past week?
blog comments powered by Disqus