Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Will NEVER Understand This!

When I read things like this on the news it makes me so angry. So when I heard this on the news yesterday I was enraged and shocked. I used to live about twenty minutes from Nichols Hills. It is a suburb of Oklahoma City where alot of prominent people live. The homes are beautiful and it is considered to be very upper class. Does that really matter? Not really. This just further proves my theory that it doesn't matter how rich or poor you are we are all human and EVERYONE has problems. My question is why did no one see this coming? Evidently this doctor had been treated for severe depression since the early 1990's. There had to be warning signs. Maybe it's because this little boy is so close to Alex's age that it hit close to home. I just can't imagine anyone hurting a child let alone by their own parent(s). Please let's all say a prayer for this sweet little boy's mother. She survived the attack, but I'm sure mentally and emotionally she is just beside herself. I can't imagine what she is going through rite now.
Tommy Wolf - earned his Angel Wings 11/16/09
blog comments powered by Disqus