Tuesday, April 20, 2010

5 weeks!

As of Saturday April 17, 2010 I am five weeks pregnant.  According to all of the great online pregnancy websites this is what is happening to Baby B this week: During the early part of this pregnancy at 5 weeks the central nervous system, muscles, bones and even the heart will begin to form. Early skeletal development is also possible at or around pregnancy week 5.  During the early part of this pregnancy at 5 weeks the central nervous system, muscles, bones and even the heart will begin to form. Early skeletal development is also possible at or around pregnancy week 5. Wow! Lots of things are happening this week.  We have such a long way to go before I hit my second trimester.  Trust me I am counting down the weeks!!  I can't wait to hit that milestone.  I am feeling pretty good for the most part.  I am still extremely tired and my breast are still sore.  I have grown quite a bit in both my chest and stomach area.  My mom was gracious enough to take me bra shopping Sunday....let's just say I have gone up TWO cup sizes!  Yikes!  My pants are really tight and in my opinion I am huge for only being 5 weeks.  Everyone has told me that you get big alot quicker your second pregnancy but come on! By the evening I am so tired and nauseus that all I want to do is go to bed.  Another symptom that I am having that I no I did NOT have while I was pregnant with Alex is I am so thirsty all of the time.  I can't seem to get enough to drink. I am drinking nothing but water and juice now and my thirst is never quenched no matter how much I drink.  I hope this is normal.  I am just loving all of these symptoms even though they may not be pleasant.
Ok so I will end with my five week tummy picture.  I never thought I would have a tummy at five weeks to actually take a picture of!

5 weeks
(Don't mind the toilet in the background....didn't realize how noticeable it was!)

Happy Tuesday!!


blog comments powered by Disqus