Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Guess What?!?!

Yep you are seeing right....we are going to have a BABY!!! (God willing of course) Sorry about the picture quality.  I tried so many times to get a good picture but I was using my cell phone (my regular camera is having a moment!) and it just wasn't coming out very good.  So I took what I could get!  To say that i'm surprised is an understatement.  I mean yes we have been trying for two years with no success BUT this past month was very rocky in our marriage and honestly a baby was the last thing on my mind.  We were both in shock when two lines appeared.  I got a pretty little digital test too that said "pregnant" but of course when I took a picture of it you couldn't even make out the word! I am still very nervous about everything because I have had miscarriages but I am trying to just relax.  I no He has a plan and it's out of my control.  I just want to say thank you to all of you who have been praying for us!!! He listened and answered!!! 

Have a great Tuesday! 
blog comments powered by Disqus