Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Well this weekend we decided to do a little spring cleaning. To be honest it much MUCH overdue. We still had stuff in boxes(which we had conviently hid in the closets) from the last two moves. We have moved twice since August...that is a whole other story. Of course we keep up with the daily cleaning. It's the stuff you can't see that is the problem. Now i'm the type of person that will get something in the mail or even get a gift that I know deep down I will NEVER use but I simply can't throw it away. I honestly think I may have a small hording problem. I'm always thinking "what if I need it someday?" I will admit i'm not the most organized person either. I like to call myself an organized mess! Maybe that's how I justify the mounds of paperwork that somehow magically seem to pile up. I was extremely overwhelmed when we began and I can't tell you how many times I wanted to quit. I kept telling myself just put it back in that closet and no one will see it....but I kept going and actually FINISHED!! I was so excited to see all of the extra space in our closets! The trick will be to somehow keep it neat and organized. If any of you guys have any suggestions or great organization tips please let me know!!
blog comments powered by Disqus