Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring Fever

I'm sitting here at work writing....yes I probably should be working a little harder but I have a major case of spring fever. It's cloudy outside and it's suppose to rain until next week but it's so warm. I can think of a million other things I would rather be doing besides sitting here at work. Of course when the weekend rolls around it ALWAYS turns cold again. I forsee a hookie day in my future...or "hockey" as Alex used to say. Maybe it isn't good parenting to "skip" work and school. I'm not talking all of the time, just once in a blue moon. I mean how can anyone refuse "mommy can we play hockey today, please? I want to snuggle!" As I watch my son grow, I am reminded daily that there will come a time when he won't want to snuggle with his mommy anymore so I try to take advantage of it while it lasts!
blog comments powered by Disqus