Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lake here we come!!

Well I only have an hour and a half until i'm outta here till next Tuesday!!! Yippee!! We are going to the lake for Memorial Day Weekend. This will be our third year in a row to go so we have decided it's our family tradition now. Yes we are brave...we camp for 5 nights and 6 days! I started packing last night and by the time I was done it looked like we were moving to the lake for good! Mr. S just looked at me and shook his head. We'll see how hard he shakes his head when he desperately needs something that I just happened to pack! I am looking forward to getting away with the family where we actually spend quality time together. There are no computers, Internet, T.V., x-boxes or Wii's so we actually have to talk to one another. Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and please be safe! I am signing off till next Tuesday!
blog comments powered by Disqus