Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Under the Weather

I just realized it has been awhile since I have posted anything! Geez where does time go? I haven't been feeling all that great the last few days. I'm pretty sure it's just allergies or something, but it's still annoying. Mother's Day came and went. My day was pretty good. I was able to sleep in and didn't do a single load of laundry or dishes! So that in itself is a good day. Alex gave me a beautiful piece of art he made at school. He was soooo excited he just couldn't wait for Sunday so I opened it Friday evening. He is not very good at keeping secrets!

Oh please keep Gavin in your prayers this week. He is starting another round of chemotherapy this week and i'm sure it will be tough on the little guy as well as his parents.
blog comments powered by Disqus