Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Random

Well I have to say i'm a little disappointed.  I had challenged myself to blog everyday starting March 4th - April 4th....and I have been m.i.a for the past 3 days.  Not on purpose though!!  My computer went on the fritz and I tried to write a post from my cell phone but for some reason that option isn't available anymore.  Probably just my phone.  It allows me to log in and select new post but it won't actually let me compose anything.  VERY frustrating!!  So I have extended my challenge to April 7th! I guess if this happens again and I miss a day or two I will just make another extension. I REALLY missed reading everyone elses blogs. I have alot of catching up to do today! whew!
We had a pretty uneventful weekend.  Friday it was 73 degrees and by Saturday morning it was 30 and snowing!  We got about 6 inches of snow, which may not be much to those of you who live up north, but it's alot for us.  Luckily it melted pretty quickly and the sun is shining.  Way to pretty to be stuck inside working that's for sure! 
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!
blog comments powered by Disqus