Monday, March 1, 2010

Please say a Prayer

Over the last several months I have followed Jenn's blog and her story is heartbreaking.  It hits so close to home to me I think because her son and my son are so close in age.  I just can not fathom what her and her husband are going thru.  I thank God everyday for my son.  I know at any moment he could be taken home but I am selfish. I want Alex here with me for as long as possible.  No parent should EVER have to bury their child. It's just not fair.  When I started out reading blogs about two years ago I never imagined all of the stories I would come across.  All of the heartache I would read.  It really has made me realize how lucky I am and I feel so blessed.  However I know that I could just as easily be one of the people that I am reading about.  I realize now how easily things can change in just an instant.  Things may not be perfect in my life rite now. They are actually very far from it, but I am so thankful that for the most part everyone in my family is healthy.  I really needed a perspective check today! I was having quite the pity party! Hope everyone has a great week!!
blog comments powered by Disqus