Saturday, March 13, 2010

What does "In Love" really mean?

Trust me this question has been tossed around between my husband and I ALOT the past several days.  What does it really mean to be "in love" with someone?  Is it defined by the giddy feeling you get when you see that special person?  Is it when you feel butterflies in your stomach? Is it when you sit up all night with them while they are sick and throwing up?  Is it when you listen to their goofy (somewhat boring) stories over and over again just because?  Is it when you kiss them and feel light headed and dizzy? I mean the list could go on and on and on...
I guess you could say i'm doing some soul searching.  To me being in love is a combination of all of those things plus some.  What does it mean to you guys?
blog comments powered by Disqus