Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spell Check! Calling Mr. Spell Check!

First off thank you so much for your kind words and prayers. You have know idea how much it means!  Today is a better day. I guess I have had a few days to digest everything and I don't feel so shell shocked. I was re-reading my last few posts yesterday afternoon and I just couldn't figure out what was wrong or missing. I knew that when I was typing the word "graphic" that it just didn't look quite rite but I was just not in the mood to dwell on it if you know what I mean.  By the way...what happened to the spell check on here???  I can't find that option ANYWHERE!  Anyway I woke up in the middle of the night last nite and was like oh no. Oh no!! I misspelled graphic.  Really? How can I be worried at 1:00 a.m. that I misspelled a word on my blog.  I'm pretty sure you guys weren't worrying about it!  So the first time I spelled it "graffic" like traffic with a G and the second time I spelled it "grafic" like I was trying to figure out why it looked so weird but just couldn't.  After everything that is going on in my life rite now THIS is what woke me up straight out of bed.  Ok so this is just a random and kinda pointless post but I think it's just what I needed!  I'm still calling for that Mr. Spell Check...where did he go?!
blog comments powered by Disqus