Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Contest Thursday!

UPDATE: Please don't forget to enter the contest!!
I thought it would be so much fun to do a contest! Everybody likes a contest don't they? I know I do! It honestly doesn't even matter to me what I win! I just like to win something. I also love to give things away!
Okay, onto the contest. I will be giving away a small gift package for you ladies out there (or for you guys to give to the lady in your life). All items
are brand new from Colors on Main a woman's boutique, which i'm sad to say had to shut its doors over the summer.


It includes: (pictured above)
1) Plump your Plucker Lip gloss - Strawberry Shortcake. This lip gloss is wonderful! It not only helps dry/cracked lips it also looks great. This shade has a lite pink tint to it and can either be worn by itself or over another shade of lipstick. I have tried just about every shade they have and just love it! Great for all occasions and it actually does give your lips a fuller look. Very small change, but I could tell a difference.
2) One bracelet - green crystal

3) One ankle bracelet - clear crystal
4) Candle - Medium size decorative candle
Here are the rules (don't worry there aren't many.)


  • Leave a comment on this post. It can be about anything. Tell us a little bit about yourself, your family,your blog, about life in general or just say hello.
  • If you would like an extra entry (2 all together) write a little blip about this contest on your blog and insert a link back to my blog. (Please let me know you are going to do this when you leave your comment)

  • Contest will end Wednesday October 22nd, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. central standard time. I will post the winner Thursday October 23rd, 2008 by 9:00 a.m. here on my blog. Once I announce the winner please email me your name and mailing address. If the prize is not claimed by Friday October 24th, 2008 by 9:00 a.m. I will have to pick another lucky winner.

  • Spread the word to others. The more people who participate the more fun it will be!! (This one is not mandatory)

  • The winner will be picked randomly.

I am so excited about my first contest here in the blog world!! Have fun and good luck!

blog comments powered by Disqus