Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Won! I Won! I Won!!!

I won the blog makeover contest on www.momdot.com! Woo hoooo!! Let me just tell you I NEVER win anything. Nothing. Nodda. Zip. So yesterday I just so happened to visit my blog and noticed that my little map thingy on the side was showing visitors from momdot.com. I was kind of stumped at first. Hmmm....let me clear the cobwebs from my brain. momdot.com?? So I visit the website and notice a post about the Monday contest winners. Light bulb goes on...oh ya I entered a contest a little while back for a blog makeover. As I scroll down a little I see my name in the paragraph...holy crap I won!!! Let me just give a huge thanks to Momdot.com and to the sponsor of the give away. Please take the time to visit this website. (there is a link on the left side of my blog) It is awesome I must say!!!! They have tons of great posts and lots of contests. I anxiously await my new blog design! I can't WAIT!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus