Saturday, October 25, 2008

I've been tagged!!

I have been tagged by Melissa over at http://theyaremyeverything.blogspot.com/. Thank you Melissa!! I am suppose to list 7 random things about my kitchen which may be a challenge because it is so small. I mean extremely small, but i'm going to give it my best shot. So here we go!
1. This is my oven....my very SMALL oven. Seriously when we first looked at this house I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw how small it was. I have seen Easy Bake Ovens that are bigger! Oh and to make it even better when you pull the oven door open the whole freakin oven comes forward! We are just renting our home right now so I guess I have to deal with it for now. Let me just tell you I dream of big beautiful ovens all of the time!!


2. Here is my refrigerator, which seems to collect lots of art. I had a hard time getting this shot because the kitchen is ummm not very roomy.


3. Below is a picture of the shelving that is above our tiny stove. I actually love this little cubby hole! We have turned it into our spice/whatever else we use all of the time rack.


4. I happen to really like this decorative thing (I don't know what it is!).


5. My husband planted this out of a seed packet he bought at Wal Mart...I have no idea what it is called. Anyway as you can see it is starting to climb up wall and will soon take over.

6. This is our lovely door bell....that's pretty much all I have to say about that!

7. Last but certainly not least here is my kitchen. Yes, I no I need to put up my dishes and wash the dirty one's but we had just got done with lunch and of course blogging was more important!!

Well there you are guys that is pretty much my entire kitchen in a nutshell!
I am tagging!
Sex Diaries of a Mom http://www.mommiesmarbles.com/


blog comments powered by Disqus