Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday ramblings...

I am so glad it's Friday. It has been an exceptionally long week for some reason. I don't really have any organized thoughts for today so I'm going to make a list. I love lists!!

* Alex had picture day yesterday. He actually had an opinion this year on what he wanted to wear. He DID NOT like what I had picked out and made sure I clearly understood his dislike.

* He picked out a shirt that I didn't like so much, but that's ok I let him wear it anyway. I was just proud he had an opinion and wasn't afraid to express it! He even helped me pick out his background and pose. :) He's growing up right before my eyes!

*We are going to the fair this weekend! I am really looking forward to spending time with my family and friends. Oh and did I mention we have lots and lots of free ride tickets?! Makes it even better.

*I may have to bite the bullet and get a new (or shall I say used) car. I'm really not happy about this considering I have NEVER in 15 years of driving had a car payment.

*I HATE my current car more than anything.

*I HATE cars period. Way overrated.

*Oklahoma's public transportation is non-existent. Why is everything sooo spread out here?

*Last but not least I can't wait for 5 to get here! TGIF!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

blog comments powered by Disqus