Monday, October 27, 2008

Not Me Monday!

I can't believe it's already that time again! Here are all of the things I did NOT do this past week.

1. I did not try to staple the strap back together on my purse that broke. That would be kinda ghetto fabulous!
2. I was not too cheap to just go buy a new purse
3. I did not pretend to still be asleep Saturday morning so DH would get up and make breakfast for Alex
4. I did not play hookie from work....I did not tell my boss that Alex was sick.
5. I am not worried that he will find out!!
6. I do not think my new neighbor is ridiculously hot. I did not try to find every excuse in the world to knock on his door just so I could see him!
Please make sure to stop by MckMama's site (the original founder of Not Me Monday!) athttp://www.mycharmingkids.net/.
Happy Monday!!
blog comments powered by Disqus